Thursday, August 9, 2012

Movement with Dice

I found these wonderful soft cube dice that allow you to change the picture, word, number, etc that is on each side. Oh the possibilities! The first day I tried them I placed colored paper all around the room. The kids rolled a color die and a movement die and then went found the correct color by moving around the room. They thought this was the greatest activity ever. They worked on their gross motor skills and color skills. Next I am going to try numbers and movement. What is great about these dice are the fact that I can change what skill they are working on from things like the movement to retelling parts of a story to multiplication facts. Like I said the possibilities are great!
Movement printable


Soft Dice with Plastic Picture Inserts

No comments:

Post a Comment