Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Move Like Animals

Farm Theme - Move like Animals
When your kids are wiggly get them up and moving for just a few minutes with structured movement. This is a page I have made that I print on card stock, cut into apart, and laminate. For this activity I have all my kids line up against the wall and then I pull a card out and they move like the animal pictured on the card. This is an excellent way to get them up and moving. The kids think this is fun and they beg to do this everyday. The of cards below is for farm animals. I was able to find a set of insects cards on the following website: http://www.oopseydaisyblog.com/2011/08/i-is-for-insects-mommy-school.html (there are also lots of other wonderful printables on this blog!)

By doing these activities you are also able to address gross motor skills like crawling, walking, jumping, galloping, and more.  

Move Like an Animal Printable

No comments:

Post a Comment