Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Time

It is finally beginning to look a lot like Christmas. I love snow and I want more snow as long as I don't have to drive in the stuff. Well I just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays.

I am currently in the process of finishing my basement which should be complete in just a few weeks (Around the first week of January) I can't wait until the chaos of construction is finished. After the basement is complete I will be starting tutoring groups for kids. I am focusing the group work on social and communication skills. I will also be working on academics more on an individual basis. I can't wait. I have a friend that is going to paint a jungle with animals in my tutoring room. I am excited to get everything set up. Happy Holidays, Peace, Love, and Joy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment