Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Halloween Silhouette

Halloween Art - Water Color with black shapes and border

I gave my students a piece of 12x12 paper (you want to use at least card stock for this art project). Then I told them to paint with water colors over the entire piece of paper. Their papers were very wet by the end but that is alright because they dry and create a cool background. Then we placed a black border all the way around the edge to frame their silhouette. My students with better fine motor skills created their own shapes to cut out from the black paper. For the kiddos with more motor difficulties I had pre-cut Halloween shapes using a Cricut machine. They then could choose which shapes they wanted and place them on their paper. In the end all their art projects looked amazing!

Halloween Art - Water Color with black shapes and border

No comments:

Post a Comment