Sunday, May 15, 2011

Colors Everywhere!

"I'm Dirty! This isn't fun"



Saturday we played with the Crayola Color Bubbles. The day started out nice. We were blowing bubbles in the soft wind... Then it became an all out bubble "war". We realized quickly that simply blowing the bubbles was not enough, it worked much better to flick the bubble wand at your opponent. By the end we were covered in colors. The youngest little girl held up her green hand and said "I'm dirty" (in a whiny voice). I said you're right you are dirty isn't it fun. She looked at her hand and said in a flat voice, "No" Well I thought it was fun. The best part was cleaning up. I found little bluish-greenish foot prints on the tile, hand prints on my walls, doors, light switches, mirrors, sinks, tubs, etc. Word to the wise if you use these bubbles just hose down outside and save the house. Luckily the color came off of everything except my white shirt. I wore white so the color would stand out more. It has been washed twice and you can still see different colors. I thought the bubble war was lots of fun.   
"I'm ready for my close up."
Notice on the right I am being painted with a bubble wand.

No comments:

Post a Comment